Sunday, June 29, 2008

Out of sight, out of mind

Well, there aren't many who would argue the out of mind part.

I started off this blog thinking oh boy, I'm gonna have me a blog no one can resist. Yeah huh. Even I can resist it. I just haven't had the oomph to get to it. Maybe 'cause my camera's on the fritz and I've sent it in for repairs. I upgraded my Photoshop Elements, but I haven't even had the patience to stick with that! I really must get off my duff...

Prom is over. She was beautiful. She always is, but she was a knock out. She and the date looked fabulous. It was all worth it. The shopping, and the arguing, and the money. Secretly, I loved it. As a mom, I enjoyed (almost) everything about it. I'm loaded for bear now - bring on her senior prom!

DS continues to improve his trap skills, even though he only gets to practice Saturdays. He actually won the last little game they played - he was the only one out of the four of them there that day to get the last 3 in a row - and the others are in their teens and have been shooting longer. We need to join the trap & skeet club and get a good shotgun and a coach so that he can practice more often. His 4-H coach is phenomenal, so it will be difficult to choose someone to compliment him.

Found a new group on Ravelry - GRITS. Girls Raised in the South. I love this group! If you're from the South, you'll understand. There are just so many things that most of the world doesn't understand about the South! Have a visit to the group and you'll see what I mean. It's just a magic of it's own...

No comments: